The following are external sites: Use your right mouse button to open a new window to these sites, or your back button to return here. Please note: these web sites are for your information only. We have no control over their content.
>>Photo right: Birds nest fern and Banaglow palms in the tropical landscaped gardens
Accessible Accommodation and Disability sites:
- Big Volcano Visitor Guide - Accessible accommodation: Wheelchair friendly, Mobility impaired and Disabled access accommodation in Tweed, Byron, Ballina, Kyogle region
- Byron Shire Council has a beach wheelchair available for use at Clarkes Beach, which has good ramp access
- E-Bility - A convenient entry point to a growing list of disability related information, resources, services, and products.
- Independant Living - Serves self-help organizations of disabled people who work for equal opportunities, self-determination and self-respect.
- Life on Wheels - the essential guidebook for wheelchair users
- Natural Access - all terrain wheelchairs
- ParaQuad Victoria, the Paraplegic and Quadriplegic Association, (Australia)
Byron Bay & other web sites of Interest
- Big Volcano Visitor Guide - About Byron Bay
- Big Volcano Visitor Guide - Pets Welcome Accommodation in the Ballina, Byron Bay, Tweed Heads, Tweed Valley and Gold Coast hinterland region
- Byron Shire Echo Newspaper
- Earth Car Rentals
- East Coast Blues & Roots Festival in Byron Bay, at Easter each year.
- Jeremy Boot - Designer greeting cards featuring Australian birds, available at the resort
- Seed Savers Network - Preserving the genetic basis of tomorrows food