Resort facilities and other features include:
- 15 metre salt water swimming pool with ramp access.
- Disabled facilities
- Walking and wheeling paths over 6 acres
- Walking and exercise tracks over 29 acres
- Pet Friendly (additional charge)
- Massage Services available
- Coastal Rainforest, dry heath and ti-tree wetlands
- Abundant bird and animal life, see Nature Notes for more information
- Environmental considerations: recycling in cabins, reverse cycle aircon Eco-inverter (saves 20% energy)
- EFTPOS, Laundry, full kitchen in the Cabana (games room)
- Games room with 8 ball pool and table tennis
- Free private guest parking
- Why not check availability or make an online booking now?
The Cabana Room, offers a spacious indoor area with full communal kitchen, lounge and chairs around a centrepiece fireplace, 8 ball pool table and table tennis table, for a cosy day indoors when the weather isn't co-operating.
It's a great space also available to group bookings for workshops, seminars and performances.
>> Photo right: Cabana Room, mouseover for interior photo.
Wheelchair and mobility impaired travellers will love Byron Bay Rainforest Resort.
Originally established in 1987 as the Wheel Resort, the cottages and facilities are designed for people with restricted mobility or disabilities.
>>Photo right: Bathrooms have disabled facilities.
Wide doorways, no steps, hand rails in the bathroom and several cottages with lowered kitchen benches are a feature.
The resort swimming pool has a ramp for easy access, and resort pathways are suitable for wheelchairs.
Professional and personal care services can also be arranged. Please ask if you require additional attention or services, as we've more than likely had similar requests in the